Reg Charity no
Holy Nativity (CF64 1JF)
Originally part of the Parish of Llandough with Cogan, Holy Nativity Church was consecrated by Bishop Richard Lewis on 29 January 1894.
The nave was burnt out by incendiary bombs on 4 March 1941. The Chancel arch was filled in with bricks and the congregation worshipped in the Chancel until the restoration. The building was re-
In 1956 the Parish boundaries were changed and Holy Nativity was transferred from the Parish of Llandough to the Parish of Penarth.
In 1988 a bequest was used to purchase the Icon of ‘The Christ of the Eucharist’.
The Choir and Servers
Shrine of Our Lady
|Friends of St Augustine's|
|Christmas Tree Festival|
|St Augustine's (2)|
|St Augustine's (3)|